3/11/12

10 weeks down baby


Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 10 weeks 4 days 
(I was 10 weeks and one day in the picture)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3.5 pounds

Maternity Clothes: none. I'm so ready to have a baby bump.

Best Moment this Week:SPRING BREAK STARTED FRIDAY!!!!

Gender: still thinking it's a boy....
Movement: none:(
Food Cravings: still the same cravings. They change everyday. Orange juice, anything with bread, oatmeal, toast, and lots of fruit seems to do the trick. 

What I Miss:eating vegetables and not being sick

Sleep: I can not get enough still. Hopefully, over spring break, I can get plenty. 

What I am looking forward to: the second trimester and getting some decorating done this week around the house

Belly Button: in.

So my bump looks a lot bigger in that picture than it really is. sadly. Some days I totally have a bump, and then some days I don't look preggo at all. Yesterday, I had one. I woke up today and it was gone. I'm guessing is just because of food and bloating. boo.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Stopping by from Kelly's link up. Congrats on your little bundle of joy.

Tesha said...

Hi I am from Kellys's link up. You are so cute. I love your about me page...also the wedding photo in the wheelbarrow, very creative. I could not find where your husband is a Pastor? We are a church plant in Ca. I wrote a post on that if you would like to check it out. Congratulations on your baby...saying a prayer for you two now.

Jill said...

hi, kate! just stopping by from kelly's blog! your blog is just so fun and cute!

and seriously, you are such a beautiful pregnant momma! i always just looked like a whale. haha!

enjoy the pregnancy, can't wait to keep up with your blog!
Jill