3/23/12

12 weeks and Hunger Games

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 12 weeks 2 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 pounds. still no bump. just feel more round

Maternity Clothes: none. I'm so ready to have a baby bump.

Best Moment this Week:Today I took off work. I didn't feel so well this morning and I've desperately needed to catch up on some sleep. We slept in, went to lunch at Lenny's and then saw HUNGER GAMES. It was by far the best moment this week. I read the books over a year ago and I've been anxiously awaiting the movie. Needless to say.. it was perfection:)

Gender: still thinking it's a boy....
Movement: none
Food Cravings: avocados, sweet potato fries, Panera Bread, apple juice, bagels, and oatmeal. Also, anything cold. FRUIT!

What I Miss: feeling normal. I always feel in a funk. 

Sleep: I can not get enough. I've taken 5 hour naps the last several days when I get home from school and then I'm back in bed by 11. Baby is sure making me tired
What I am looking forward to: my next appointment. It is next Friday. So ready to hear that sweet heartbeat.

Belly Button: in. and hopefully forever.

No comments: