3/2/12

9 weeks 2 days of baby. i love it.

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 9 weeks 2 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Closing in on 3.5 pounds almost 4.
Maternity Clothes: none. I'm so ready to have a baby bump.

Best Moment this Week: Today was the best day. I stayed home from school to celebrate Josh's birthday and go to the doctor. We slept in. Ate breakfast. Lounged around. Went to our appointment. Heard the heart beat. Saw his/her arm and leg buds. It was beautiful. sweetest thing i've ever seen. Ate lunch at Panera Bread. Came home. Chilled. Watched Hugo. Fought of sickness. Overall... best day ever.
Gender: still thinking it's a boy....
Movement: none:(
Food Cravings:oh gosh. I crave something new everyday. So far its been Krystals, toast, bagels, pizza, pizza again, stuffed crust cheese, lots of bread, soft pretzels, icees, hamburgers, cheez its, and cheddar and sour cream chips. yum. I've gained 3.5 pounds from pure food.
Food Aversions: still vegetables. they sound so gross. also, I never want to see Mexican or bananas.

What I Miss:feeling normal.
Sleep: I need more than I am getting.
What I am looking forward to: not being sick, getting my house painted, and spring break being one week away!!!!

Belly Button: in. 
Some relief I've found from nausea is walking on my treadmill. I try to walk every other day. For some reason, I feel great when I'm walking. It also helps keep my legs fit. So.. win win!!
Also, I have brag on my husband. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful he is to me. I say I want something or I'm craving it, and he goes and gets it with NO complaining. He has been doing all the chores because I'm laying on the couch feeling like death. He doesn't complain that I don't feel like cooking because food grosses me out. He is so happy to serve. I am so humbled by his sweet love.  

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy to find out when another couple is expecting. It's the best thing that will ever happen to you! I craved pizza like crazy but was nauseous most of the time too. Not letting your stomach get empty should help.