3/28/12

little tot is 13 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along:13 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: none. I'm so ready to have a baby bump.

Best Moment this Week: Found a cute rocking chair and owls at yard sales. I spent a great weekend with family and friends. nothing special but wonderful
Gender: still thinking it's a boy....
 
Movement: none
 
Food Cravings: avocados, salads, bagels, fruit

What I Miss: SLEEEEEP. I take 2 to 3 hour naps everyday when I get home from work. Im so exhausted. Josh has been so sweet to let me sleep and make light dinners
Sleep: see above. anybody got any extra hours to give me to sleep?
 
What I am looking forward to: FRIDAY! I have another appointment! I can't wait to hear that sweet heartbeat!

Belly Button: in. and hopefully forever.
 
p.s. HELLO SECOND TRIMESTER!!!! PLEASE MEAN NO MORE NAUSEA  

No comments: