4/12/12

15 weeks:)

Pregnancy Highlights

I missed week 14 post because I had gotten sick:( My belly pretty much looks the same as week ten but maybe a little more round and out. Some days I still have no bump at all. Then some days.. bam! It's there. It really all depends on what and how much I eat. I'm so ready to look pregnant and not round! Ha! 

How far along:15 weeks 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5-7 pounds depending on day and what I've eaten

Maternity Clothes: My regular pants still fit fine. My tops are getting a little more snug. I don't really feel like I have much of a bump. I've just gotten rounder. Especially the girls...

Best Moment this Week: Easter was this past weekend. While I was sick for most of it, I did make it to church Sunday & lunch with my family. Easter is my favorite day of the year. So thankful for Jesus and his Death& RESURRECTION!!
Gender: still thinking it's a boy.... we find out MAY 4!!!!!
Movement: none
Food Cravings: orange juice & Cranberry juice mixed. All fruit. mashed potatoes

What I Miss:My shirts are a tiny bit snug now. I'm also rounder and that's an adjustment. I'm also thirsty allllllllll the time. It's insane. seriously
Sleep: I now have to sleep with a pillow in-between my legs. It's awesome. not.
What I am looking forward to: May 4th! We find out the gender!

Belly Button: in. and hopefully forever.

No comments: