4/19/12

16 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

Going with a simple instagram photo this week. I'm too tired to a photoshop one.HA!
How far along:16 weeks 1 day. This week I have been more sick than usual. Not sure what's going on there...

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7-8 pounds depending on the day and what I've eaten
Maternity Clothes: My little bump has come over the weekend. Some days you can really see it, and some days you can't. I guess it all depends. In the dress above, I felt like it was really noticeable. Still fitting into most of my pants! Shirts are snug but I'm making it work. Bough a maternity shirt, cami, belly band, and dress. The dress was a regular juniors that I just bought in large so that when I get a big belly I can wear it!

Best Moment this Week: This past week has been really chill. I took off yesterday and part of today because I didn't feel good. We went to dinner with some old friends Tuesday night and that was wonderful:) 

Gender: still thinking it's a boy.... we find out MAY 4!!!!!
Movement: I'm pretty sure that I am feeling the baby move. It is hard to tell sometimes if it is just food digesting or the baby. 

Food Cravings: salt and vinegar chips, pickles, orange juice

Food aversions: meat.. yuck.

What I Miss: Sleeping comfortably on my belly. 

Sleep: I now have to sleep with a pillow in-between my legs. It's awesome. not.
What I am looking forward to: May 4th! We find out the gender!

Belly Button: in. and hopefully forever.
Earlier this week I had a cuddle session with my boys. I love them.

No comments: