4/2/12

yardsales, patio furniture, and a baby bump

The past two Saturdays have been GREAT for yard sales! I've spent more money then I normally do but I have found STEALS! I can not wait to find out the gender so I can start buying baby clothes.

  $ 1 baby gap shoes. Here's to thinking it will be a boy:)
 50 cent owls. I will spray paint. Not sure where I will hang them.
 the start of baby's book collection. 50cents for all three
 Handmade cedar crate. $3. no idea what I will do with it.. oh the possibilities....
 I got SIX wreaths, SIX bows, and TWO things of ribbon for $5!!!!! So pumped about how cute our house will be next Christmas!
 Sweetest chair for baby's room and a photo prop. $10 bucks but I will sooooo get my money's worth. I think I'm going to spray paint it silver 


We got brand new patio furniture with our tax return money! We have LOVED have it! Four chairs and an umbrella have suited us just fine:) We have eaten so many meals out there each night! I absolutely love it!!

We had another doctor's appoint this week and went to a wedding.  I love hearing the baby's heartbeat. MAY 4 IS THE GENDER REVEAL. I'm SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!
 and just in case you were wondering. Chick-fil-a's icedream cone is in fact a dream. seriously. I need another RIGHT NOW!



No comments: