5/4/12

18 weeks...Boy or Girl??



we had pictures taken of us finding out. Best. Idea. Ever. But more on that tomorrow;)

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 18 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10-12 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  I can still wear all my same jeans. I bought some maternity dresses today!
Best Moment this Week: Monday we felt the baby move but today..... WE FOUND OUT THE GENDER:)

Gender: we know what it is:) You will know tomorrow!!
Movement:Baby is a moving machine!

Food Cravings: fruit and salty things

Food aversions: meat.. yuck.
What I Miss: nothing really. I'm loving being pregnant. Allergies are pretty bad, though:(

Sleep: I now have to sleep with a pillow in-between my legs. It's awesome. not.
What I am looking forward to: Telling my family tomorrow at a Crawfish Boil. I can't wait:)

Belly Button: in. and hopefully forever.

No comments: