5/24/12

21 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 21 weeks and one day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 15 pounds
Maternity Clothes: The bump is definitely here:) I can still fit into most pants with a belly band. Most of my shirts I can still make work, but I am adding to my maternity collection. Any one wanna give me a Motherhood Maternity giftcard?:)
Best Moment this Week: I AM DONE TEACHING!!!! Summer is officially here. I am officially a stay at home mom. I celebrated my first day by laying out at the pool and going to Target:)

Gender: a BOY!
Movement: C is moving like a firecracker. I love it. 

Food Cravings: fruit, fruit, and more fruit. and snow cones

Food aversions: meat.. yuck.
What I Miss: sleeping on my stomach. 

Sleep: I now have to sleep with a pillow in-between my legs. It's awesome. not.
What I am looking forward to: June 1st is our next appointment. It's a ways away. I'm also looking forward to getting our house decorated now that all walls are painted!

Belly Button: in. and hopefully forever.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I must have missed when you posted your kiddo's name earlier but we are having a Cannon too! Just spelled differently! ;D