5/31/12

22 weeks down!




Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 22 weeks and 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 pounds
Maternity Clothes:I'm getting super creative with my existing wardrobe. I can still fit my pants will belly band. I'm wearing a lot of my old dresses as skirts. Most of my shirts wont fit around the baby bump.
Best Moment this Week: Just being at home everyday! I love being a stay at home wife and mom! I've gone to the pool a couple of times. I love being able to fix Josh lunch and dinner on a regular basis now!
Gender: a BOY! Canaan Allen Kubler
Movement: Canaan is moving like a firecracker. I love it. 
Food Cravings: fruit, sno cones, anything cold.
Food aversions: not a whole lot.
What I Miss: Being able to fit into my "non-preggo" summer clothes
Sleep: I now have to sleep with a pillow in-between my legs. It's awesome. not.
What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow is our next appointment! Can't wait to hear the sweet heartbeat and hopefully get a good report.

Belly Button: in. and hopefully forever.

No comments: