6/21/12

25 weeks


*all photos from our trip to NOLA.


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 25 weeks. My belly grew big time while we were gone on vacation.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: around 20 pounds 
 
Maternity Clothes: For sure! Although, I can still fit into most pants with a hairband or bellyband

Best Moment this Week: being on vactaion with husband.

Gender: a BOY! Canaan Allen Kubler
 
Movement: Canaan is moving like a firecracker. I love it. He is constantly giving karate-chop kicks

Food Cravings: anything cold, pasta, lemonade

Food aversions: not a whole lot.
 
What I Miss: Being able to fit into my "non-preggo" summer clothes.
 
Sleep: I now have to sleep with a pillow in-between my legs. It's awesome. not.
 
What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment. The nursery was painted while we were gone! I hope to start decorating in there soon!!

Belly Button: in.. but getting flatter

No comments: