7/17/12

29 weeks





Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 29weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20 pounds. I'm at a plateau thank goodness:)
Maternity Clothes: I really need to get more, but I just don't really have the money. I have two pairs of jeans that still fit pretty great. When it comes to shirts, I am having to get really creative.
Best Moment this Week: I am leaving for the beach tonight with several of my girlfriends. It is going to be a blast and I can not WAIT! Also, I PASSED MY GLUCOSE TEST!! YAY!!
Gender: a BOY! Canaan Allen Kubler
Movement:He.never.stops.moving. He runs marathons at night. so sweet.
Food Cravings: Popsicle and anything cold. 
Food aversions: not a whole lot.
What I Miss: being comfortable.
Sleep:I hate night time now. Sleep is really difficult for me at night. I always have heartburn or allergy problems. Not to mention baby is moving a ton and I can not get comfortable. Thank goodness for naps!!
What I am looking forward to: A nice relaxing vacation and the doctor's appointment when I get back:)
Belly Button: in. and hopefully forever.

No comments: