8/29/12

35 weeks down!




I've gotten sooooo bad about doing these posts. I just haven't really had time to take a picture and then write this all out.


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 35 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Doc says 24, I say 27 but I'll go with hers ha!
Maternity Clothes: all the way. 
Best Moment this Week: This week Husband had bootcamp for One8. I absolutely love this conference. The break out session for wives were incredible. Last week I went to Atlanta with my friend Anna. That was a blast. The rest of this week Josh has off from work! yay!
Gender: a BOY! Canaan Allen Kubler
Movement:He moves the most at night and randomly through the day. My belly is always wop-sided! ha!
Food Cravings: nothing specific really. Fruit still always sounds the best.
Food aversions: not a whole lot. probably mexican.
What I Miss: being comfortable
Sleep: Some nights are good, some nights are bad. I recently got a body pillow and it has changed my life.
What I am looking forward to:Getting my 35 week exam over with next week, and meeting this little boy!
Belly Button:it's really stretched out but still kinda in. praise Jesus.


I've got to post pictures from my shower soon.

1 comment:

Allison said...

You take really good pictures! What kind of camera do you have?