8/18/12

Little Boy's Nursery

So EXCITED this is done. done. done. done. 
All it needs now is C...

 Vintage Comics and nightstand from a local antique store.
 Globes are from yard sales. The image of Josh and I is from when we found out we were having a boy:) Pencils from TJ Maxx
 "C" stamp from an antique store and car is from a yard sale.
 Shelves are from an online store called Clear Solutions. Rocking chair was free:)
 Owl is a yard sale find:) Tree slab from craft store and I painted it with Chalkboard
 Curtains and Lamp are from Target
 Orange pillow is from Target and the horse is from a local antique store:)
 Fox is hand made by yours truly. Wallie shoes are from my family in New Zealand. Clock is from target:)
 Crib can be found most places online. I totally forgot the name:( It was an anonymous blessing;) The letters are from a craft store and I painted them. The rings are from an old barrel on my MIL's property. Rug is from target.
 Banner is made by yours truly:)


I made the fox and bunny:)
 Old blanket on crib and the one on the twin bed were once Josh's.

The Lord is so good. I think this room only cost about $100 or LESS!!! Praise Jesus for gift cards and anonymous blessings. He is so faithful!!

No comments: