9/13/12

37 weeks&my shower




Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 37 weeks:)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 30 pounds I think. I'm fluctuating between 27-30
Maternity Clothes: all the way, but comfy clothes and husband's t-shirts. 
Best Moment this Week: I've actually had a pretty busy and hard week. Best part I guess would be my "me" day yesterday. First time in MONTHS I allowed myself to relax on the couch with a movie. We've been so so busy lately, and the rest of the weekend will be the same way. I can't wait for things to slow down once C gets here;)
Gender: a BOY!
Movement: I feel every little thing. He is constantly moving. Mostly at night!
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular. my appetite is pretty normal.
Food aversions: red meat. gross.
What I Miss: a full nights sleep.
Sleep: I'm struggling. I wake up constantly, but I'll be positive and say it's my body training me for when baby comes:)
What I am looking forward to: Delievery and my appointment tomorrow! I love going weekly, but I have to admit, it's getting hard being patient these last few weeks. I'm so so so so soooo ready for him to be here!
Belly Button: It's still not sticking out, unless he kicks right behind it. Other than that, it's just stretched.



{MY SHOWER}

Finally, I am posting my shower that was back on August 3rd! It was so incredibly wonderful. I decided to just have one giant shower so it would be easier on my hostesses and only take one day. I'm so thankful I did it this way. Josh and I were EXTREMELY blessed and got pretty much everything we needed. We used the gift cards we received to buy everything else that C needed. The Lord provided tremendously and we are so so thankful! He truly does supply all our needs... and sometimes even wants. He is so good!

I wish I had snapped some better pictures, but I took these in a hurry before the shower got started. My hostesses did an amazing job. The food was great. It was decorated adorably!



My hostesses got me our big swing. I was so so pumped!
 Sweet, dear friends:) Glad they actually took these pictures on their cameras! None of mine turned out! I wish I had one with all my guests and friends.

 The Hostesses. These ladies mean the world to me.

The Loot:

It's such a blessing to see how many people love this little boy already! Now if he would just COME!!

No comments: