9/27/12

39 weeks





Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 39 weeks!!!!!!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 29-30 pounds
Maternity Clothes: yes, but thank goodness normal clothes are right around the corner
Best Moment this Week: Spending a lot of down time with husband. I haven't done much this week, and it's been wonderful. Resting up and getting the house cleaned for C's arrival!!
Gender: a BOY! Canaan Allen Kubler
Movement: I feel every little thing. every.little.thing:)
Food Cravings: nothing really.
Food aversions:I still don't really want chocolate or red meat.
What I Miss: normal clothes and sleeping comfortably
Sleep: It's been okay. I'm really tired and taking naps when I can. 
What I am looking forward to: meeting C hopefully this week. I can NOT believe it's almost time. I really do feel like this pregnancy has FLOWN by. It has dragged a little bit these past few weeks, but overall, it feels like I just found out:)
Belly Button:it's really stretched out and flat. Not poking out though.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You look SO fabulous! I can't get over how tiny your arms and face are! I don't think you've gained hardly anywhere but your belly! Can't wait to meet little one!