10/11/12

C is ONE week old... WHAT!


I can not believe that a week has passed since C was born. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it. He has done so unbelievably well this week. He is such a sweet, content, and alert little boy. He stares at us constantly. Sleep wise, he is doing just fine;) He sleeps great during the day... is a little fussy between 5&11 (momma&daddy cuddling usually does the trick) and goes to bed immediately after his 11 feeding. He sleeps three hours straight at night before I have to feed him again, so I only have to do one feeding during the night! yay! Nursing is going okay. I'm going to see a consultant tomorrow. Hoping she can help!!

Adjusting to life with him has been a bit of a challenge for me. I was stressing over trying to do everything just right with him sleeping, eating, and being content. After time with the Lord and encouragement from my sister, I've learned to relax and enjoy this short, sweet stage. The Lord has convicted my socks off with how selfish I am. It's been the most humbling experience/week of my life. I am so thankful for this healthy little boy, and everyday I just stare at him more and more in awe that the Lord is letting me raise him. 



Everyday, I fall harder and harder in love with my Husband. Having C has made me crave my husband and his time more than ever. Watching Josh with C makes me want to cry. Josh is a natural father. He is servant hearted and always willing to help. My favorite is watching Josh read the Bible to C daily. I'm so thankful for a Godly Husband.

Finn loves C, too. It's the sweetest. (no worries, he is just sniffing)



Can we just stop time. I never want him to get any bigger:) 

2 comments:

Sweet Georgia Sweet said...

Congratulations!!!! Little boys are the BEST! And yours is just beautiful! ♥
-Bethany

Sweet Georgia Sweet said...

Congratulations!!!! Little boys are the BEST! And yours is just beautiful! ♥
-Bethany