11/29/12

Our Home Christmas Wonderland

This past weekend, we decorated our house for Christmas. It's my absolute favorite thing to do. probably ever. Our tree is full of sentimental ornaments mixed with a little fancy ones:) I made our tree topper our first year of marriage. It's identical to the one my parents made their very first Christmas.

C absolutely LOVES the tree. He just stares at it. The night we were decorating. He sat and looked at it contently for two hours straight. I'm so excited for our first Christmas as a family of 3!!


I still have a lot of normal decorating to do to the house, but for now, the Christmas decor is keeping me pretty darn satisfied. I think I might have to leave it up all year. I wish...

Thanks husband for always embracing the camera:) even in your just showered toboggan look:)

10 comments:

Jen | Our Happy Family said...

oh my goodness these pictures are amazing, your baby is so adorable!! i love this time of year with decorating for christmas too!

K @ Shift Ctrl ART said...

Love all your images. Everything looks so awesome. Your baby is darling!! Love the multi-colored bokeh lights.

Erin {Home Everyday} said...

Your house is definitely a winter wonderland. So beautiful! These pictures are fabulous, and I especially love your snow flakes hanging everywhere. I also like the kitchen cabinets decked out so beautifully. Oh, and the tree! Ok, I just like it all! Nice work!

twolivecolorfully.com said...

You have some really gorgeous photos!!! I love all the color and that little baby is just too cute for words!

Stopping by from the mantle link party! :)

Candis Berge said...

I would have to say any mom of a young baby that can get that much decorating done is doing quite well! The house looks festive and the baby is adorable. I came over from Kelly's blog. Merry Christmas.

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Gorgeous photos, beautiful baby, & such festive decorations! I love the snowflakes hanging, I may have to do something like that! Happy 1st Christmas as a family of three!

Allison said...

Oh my gosh your little darling is so precious! We just welcomed our little girl in October and we are loving this first christmas. Isn't it so special?! I love your decor and share your sentiments about keeping the decor up all year. Our house is not quite totally decorated yet either and I know when the Christmas decor comes down it will seem so very naked!

I am visiting from the nester! glad I came by, I am now going to explore the rest of your blog a bit :)

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

beautiful photos! your home looks great- i love the hanging snowflakes! but my favorite image is the one of your little man. :)

Carrie said...

Okay...where did you get the Marvin Martian ornament?? My husband would LOVE that! :) Your home looks beautiful and very Christmas-y (which, I guess, is the point, right?!). Popping by from the Nester's party - Merry Christmas!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

What pretty bokeh photography! And hello, what an adorable little babe : ) Hope you had a merry Christmas with him!