11/13/12

Our Family Photos : Fall 2012

Since I took C's NEWBORN pictures myself, I really wanted some of the three of us together. My friend, Erica, came into town. I shot her family and she shot mine:) Here is her SESSION! I'm so thankful I had this sweet time documented. Thanks Erica for taking these and letting me edit them! YOU ROCK!

I seriously could not narrow down so prepare yourself for way too many images in one post! How am I supposed to choose one for our Christmas card???



And this is what happens when you ask Husband to pose...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

This is my first comment, but you have the SWEETEST family! I found your blog through my friend Austin May. She just raved about you and I knew I needed to check your blog out. :) I've really enjoyed your last few posts!

Jessa said...

so beautiful. what a precious family!

Danielle said...

Those are adorable!!!!

Amber said...

These rock! So precious and the lighting is awesome! Your son is adorable.

MommaBBabyboy said...

Such STUNNING pictures! They absolutely took my breath away! Xxx