12/31/12

2012 recap: my favorite posts

My favorite posts from this year. Goodness. Can't believe it's over.

Click the captions of each picture to read more on that post.

January:



February: 


March: 



April:


17 weeks pregnant


May:




June:




 

July:





August:




 

September



October




November: 





 

December:






Goodness. So many other posts I wanted to share. Thankful for another year. Thankful for a little boy God blessed me with. Thankful for family.

This year was a bag of mixed emotions. With it ending on a downhill slope... I'm ready for 2013. Praying this year is the year of salvation for so many. Praying it's a year of another baby. WHAT? (cough cough adoption). Praying it's another year of drawing closer to the Lord. Praying it's another year with all my favorite people near and healthy.







7 comments:

Nicole said...

loved this post! Since I have only been following you for a month or two it was really neat to go back and read some of your old posts. The friends who got engaged in June got engaged the same day we did! So fun. :) And I love all things about baby C. The announcement posts are precious.

PS. I think you need to do a house tour. I have a feeling I could steal quite a few ideas from you. ;)

Helene said...

what an amazing year! you have a beautiful family!! Happy new year!

Mari said...

Happy New Year! =) I just found your blog and I love it! I adore this post! I wish you lots of happy moments on 2013!

http://marilovescupcakes.blogspot.com.ar/

Brooke said...

Just found your blog via Helene's link up! You have a gorgeous family...congrats on a fantastic year! Come visit me over at

http://bits-of-brooke.blogspot.com/

Kate Kubler said...

Thanks for the sweet comment and stopping by! LOVE your blog!

Kate Kubler said...

Thanks!!!! Hope you're sticking around to follow:)

Kate Kubler said...

I visited and loved it:) thanks for following!