12/10/12

C's first ornaments:)


Look at this little hand....


This may be my most favorite ornament ever! I finally painted it after putting it off for a good two weeks. We made this a couple weeks ago with some friends and their kiddos. I LOVE how it turned out!

I saw this ornament on pinterest and knew I had to make it...

It was a bit tricky getting his baby hat from the hospital inside, but alas, I did it! I also have his arm band and mine that were used for security purposes stuffed inside. Those bracelets were the first things that proved he belonged to me. I will cherish them forever. 

and of course, C was a gem this morning while I made it:)
this kids expressions never stop making me smile.

3 comments:

Helene said...

this is soooo precious! I love it! I am doing this with my dog, which right now, is my child haha!
Helene in Between

Nicole said...

Both of those ornaments are so cute! I'll definitely have to remember those in the future!

Allison said...

Oh that ornament is such a good idea! I may have to make one for my little girl!