12/11/12

He came, He saw, He held his head up.

yesterday I get an email from "What to Expect-Baby" that gives me the run down of how my child should be developing this week. Of course, since it is the standard every one should live by when raising a child (yes, that is sarcasm people), I decided to give C some tummy time for the first time.

I honestly didn't think this little tot could hold his head up yet.... obviously, I was wrong:) Josh and I cheered like he had just won a gold medal. Exciting stuff people. I quickly grabbed my camera. I missed most of the long pauses of head in mid air, but I did get a few shots of him doing it. He was so happy with himself.

As he should be... I mean, this is quite a feat.


Next accomplishment.... acquiring world peace. Also, remind me why Christmas trees aren't permanent decor all year round. I'm starting to think ours will be.

3 comments:

allison barker said...

sweet boy!

Nicole said...

I love that sweet look on his face! He looks proud of himself. :)

Allison said...

Ok this post makes me feel way better. Just yesterday I read that article too and started feeling like a crap mom for not giving M much tummy time yet. I got all worried she would never learn to crawl because of ny neglecting tummy time!! Then I made her do tummy time lots yesterday. My husband told me to give her a break and not worry about it. So glad I am not the only one!