12/19/12

InstaTHURSDAY: V2 : Get your link on

It's InstaThursday. You know what that means... link up your iphone/instagram photo posts! I missed last week due to kidney stones and family. So i'm playing catch up!


sweet C giving me comfort on a very bad day last week. Actually the entire week was just awful.

My sweet niece loving on her C

this kid isn't playing around with this whole growing up WAY to fast thing

His expressions. my favorite

uh-mom... little help here.

A friend sent this to me that she took of him. My gosh is he not the most presh thing ever?

he's discovered the mirror. I've re-discovered my love for leggings. Okay, who are we kidding, I've never forgotten...

I need more sweaters. And a haircut like NO other. hello dead ends. you are not my friend.


Join in on the Fun! Link up your instagram/iphone post:) Grab a button on the right sidebar at the bottom to join in! See ya next Thursday!



No comments: