1/9/13

Hey Girl Hey




I wrote a post on marriage over at BLOOM today. You may be thinking "HA what does she know about marriage". I wouldn't blame you for thinking that. Nonetheless, I did. Go say hello to Nicole:)

If you stopping over from BLOOM, thanks for clicking that little mouse and visiting:) I married this MAN, and we had this BABY. I take way to many pictures of him like THIS session. #sorrynotsorry. I used to TEACH, but now I'm a SAHM. At one point I thought I wanted to be a FASHION blogger. Hahahahahahahaha. That's all I'll say about that. Now, I simply document my life with my favorite boys on the planet and our PUP. Every now and then, I'll give you great WISDOM on marriage:)

Thanks for stopping by BLOOM readers! If you want to know a little bit more about me and this tiny little corner of the webosphere. Go HERE:)

p.s not sure why half the font is brown and half black. but just go with it, okay? 

1 comment:

Kalyn Randolph said...

Hey Kate! I read your post on marriage over at Bloom! LOVE it! We have been married for 7 months and can already testify to the difference after "I Do." Thanks for being so honest and raw! I wish everyone would give the Lord and love a chance instead of giving up with the going gets tough. I blog about all we are learning in our little happy ever after world over at http://lovelaughterhappyeverafter.blogspot.com/