1/23/13

remember that time I was pregnant...

I realized a few days back that I never showed my preggo pictures compiled together. I want to make sure and document this on my blog. Overall, I really did enjoy being pregnant... somewhat. The heartburn, no sleeping, itchy skin made it all worth it once I saw his face.

These were instagram photos I took

 the day before I had C:

These I took on the same wall every week

wow. never noticed how bad my face swelled up at the last week. Thank goodness that only lasted a week! Gosh, so weird to see the transformation. Gained 30 pounds exactly!

I must say, I'm SO glad I'm not pregnant right now. We were talking the other day about how we want another baby close to C's age... I'm praying adoption is the way we will go next. I'm really into not having heartburn or nausea right now! Maybe next year...

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cute!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Whitney said...

You were adorable through you entire pregnancy!! Lucky gal :)

I want to know more about this adoption process y'all are thinking about! How wonderful!!

Jessica said...

This is awesome. You looked amazing through your whole pregnancy. So fun to look back! I've got a mild case of baby fever right now, so I'm so happy to have found your blog! Baby C is adorable.

Valerie Griffin said...

so cute! love these pics!

katie ridings said...

That flowy white gray shirt is adorable!! Next time i'm pregnant i'm coming back to this post & finding myself one ;)