1/19/13

that time I did something cray cray

This has been a pretty busy past few days for the Kubler clan. Thursday Canaan and I went to a play group. 6 moms and ten kiddos. Yes, it was craziness, and in case you were wondering, we made hand soap. No we aren't Amish, but I do have a gallon of Basil hand soap that cost only 5 bucks. Score. 

Last night we met up with some friends for pizza, Goodwill outlet shopping, and basketball. Always fun with the Mays. 

Today... I did the craziest thing I've probably ever done (besides sneaking out to a dance in high school, but.... then I told on myself to my parents.. such a rebel) 

I GOT OMBRE!

I've never colored my hair. ever. It's always scared me to death. My hair girl (who is the best in the world. no joke) convinced me on Thursday when I got my hair cut to come back Saturday and just do it. Since she had a gun, I listened. Okay, she didn't have gun, but she's super persuasive. 

So glad I listened to her! I documented with iphone pics and instagram.

before:


During:


After!!!!!


Josh loves it, Canaan has no idea, and I can't get over it. I'd say... success!!

Happy Saturday loves:) I'm off to buy a motorcycle. Okay, not really, but I'm kinda enjoying this you only live once YOLO attitude.... did I just say YOLO. sheesh. who am I?

7 comments:

Whitney said...

I love it!!

Jennifer said...

LOVE!! You look gorgeous! :)

Natalie said...

Found your blog through your guest post on Bloom and so glad I did :) Your hair looks awesome!!
We actually had Canaan on our name list for our baby girl, but I decided it was too masculine :) Love it though! I haven't heard anyone else use it as a name before!

Valerie Griffin said...

i really, really love it!

Like an infinite fall said...

love your hair!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

I love it, Katie!! It looks so good!

Kasey Lynne said...

I'm so late in reading this, but it looks SO GOOD!!