2/11/13

Mr. & Mrs P

This weekend, I helped host a couple's shower for my friends Christen and Andrew. Their wedding is coming up March 2nd, and I'm so honored to be a bridesmaid. This shower was for all her friends outside our church. The chili bar was delish. The GIGI cupcakes were to die for, and the photoboth was hilarious. Cheers to a great night and an even greater couple:)


As I as editing these pictures, I was in complete shock that
1. C has gotten so big
2. We are parents. So surreal.





The couple:)

The hostesses (minus steph)

Congrats you two! I seriously can't believe the wedding is SOOO close! Whoop!

2 comments:

Valerie Griffin said...

what a fun shower! i love y'all's family pics in the photo booth!

& i loooove Gigi's!

SH said...

That's an awesome photo booth!


Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca