2/5/13

so, cool. He's 4 months.


 Teddy shot:)



Dear C,

Sunday, when we took these pictures, you turned 4 months old. My gosh time is seriously just flying by! It's not cool. You have learned so much this past month.

At the beginning of the month, we moved you into your nursery. It took a few nights of adjusting. Last week, you started sleeping without being swaddled. You kept breaking out of it, so I knew it was time. You never skipped a beat sleeping through the night, but naps were harder on you not being swaddled. We are almost through that now. You still sleep 9-8am.

You started rolling over from your stomach to your back at the beginning of the month. You don't do it every time, just when you feel like it. You can also go from your back to your stomach sometimes, too!

You LOVE to laugh now. You belly laugh when I tickled your collar bone or your hip. You reach for everything with your little spastic arms. It's adorable. You love to sit in your bumbo. You are still such an alert baby. You like to talk to us all the time with your little ahhh and ohhhs. You LOVE LOVE LOVE your daddy. He is like your most favorite thing ever. It melts my heart. However, you are starting to get a little more attached to me. I don't mind that at all:)

We went to Dr. Bubba yesterday (the best peds doctor on the earth). You were 25in and 13.4lbs. You measured completely average in everything. Dr. Bubba was really happy with how you are growing. You are still in size 1 diapers, but I suspect in a week or two, you will go up to a size 2.

This is by far my most favorite stage. Being your mom is the greatest blessing imaginable. I'm so thankful for the joy and love you bring to our little family. You are going to make an incredible big brother one day. I love you sweet boy.

You are a blessing to me always.

-mom

3 comments:

Rachel said...

OH! He is so sweet. I just love that sweet little face. I can only imagine how precious that laugh is...nothing cuter than a baby laughing. I know you're the best mama! LOVE :)

Valerie Griffin said...

so sweet. he's so precious! :)

Caitlin Wells said...

Where did you get your bedding? I love the white, what brand is it?