2/27/13

This stuff is delicious, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

see what I did there with the title. Clever, right? haha


It's that cupcake time again. This is cupcake #4. whoop only 27 more to go. geez. This is never gunna end. 

This cupcake was Banana with Maple Butter Cream Frosting. YUMMMM



Here is the PIN so you can join in on the baking. If you do ever make one, send me a picture with you and the cupcakes! I'll post.

Not 100% sure what cupcake I'll do next. I'll let ya know. In the meantime, here are the other ones I've made. Eat up!

Red Velvet Cupcakes
Caramel Apple Cider Cupcakes
Sour Cream Raspberry Cupcakes

I'm off to get my very first spray tan. Wish me luck y'all. My fear is I'll be an oopalumpa orange. 

3 comments:

Valerie Griffin said...

i still need to make these! but, I have to get butter milk and lemon juice first!

they look so good!

Lisette said...

I just happen to have bananas going ripe on the counter. Thanks for this idea!

Nicole said...

That looks SO good!!! I think I am going to join in on this challenge after we get married!!