2/28/13

TBT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE: OUR WEDDING PICS

So today is a super important day in the life of the Kublers. It's husband's birthday. 29 years young today guys. 29. I will totally admit that I LOVE being married to an "older" man:) I'm only 23. I'm not quite sure what I would do if that man hadn't been born. Terrifying to think I never would have met him and C wouldn't be here. God really knows what he's doing. I'm so thankful the Lord allowed us to meet and marry. The things I've learned being his wife is a whole other blog post that would be WAY to long so I'll spare you... for now.

Happy birthday babe. I love you a bushel and a peck. A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck. I hate you have to spend you this day working, but we will make it up to you!

In honor of him.. I'm posting wedding photos today. I just realized that I've never really posted my wedding pictures on this blog. It's been 3.5 years since I've married my man. Yes, I got married at 19. WHOOP:) Can't believe it will be 4 in June. You guys... 4 years. That's cray cray.

Crazy enough, I feel I look SO different now. In some of these I look like such a baby. I mean, I was only 19. Oh gosh, the amount of growing up I've done since then... Enjoy my "baby cheeks" so glad those thinned out. Also, to this day, I'm still obsessed with my dress. That thing is a beauty.

KUBLER_blog


Our wedding was so simple. Looking back, there are probably a MILLION things I would have done differently. However, none of that matters now. I have him and C now. They are all that matters.

Thanks for marrying me, babe. Thanks for being born. Thanks for being the man of God that you are. Thanks for leading our family. Thanks for being an INCREDIBLE father to C. Thank you for choosing me. Oh goodness, thank you for that! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVER. I love you to the moon and back times 50 million.... and then some:)

Here's a quick 29 things I love about you in no particular order:

1. your smile. cheesy but true mister perfect teeth and never had braces.
2 your beard. mmhmm
3. your love for Jesus
4. how you spoil me
5. how you smile at C
6. your hair after you shower
7. when I ask where something is, you say turn around I think it's...
8. you are always so supporting
9. you work so hard so I can be with C all day
10. I'm not sure I've ever heard you complain... okay, thats kind of annoying
11. your love for our church and the people in it
12. your heart for adoption
13. your desire to follow Jesus and live like him
14.  your fatherly skills. seriously you rock
15. how you always have only one tiny itsy bitsy thing you'd change at each meal
16. the fact you owned a cougar. well several of them.
17. your voice. seriously. you would so win American Idol
18. your cute bum.
19. those perfect eyebrows. you know, eyebrows are something I LOVE and first notice on people. this guy takes the gold medal for eyebrows.
20. your crazy hair. i do love it
21. your witty sense of humor
22. that you allow me to be totally dumb and silly. you just join in sometimes
23. that you're the brake. you know what that means
24. that you put me first. always... well, after Jesus:)
25. your silly voice talking to Canaan.
26. that you are the leader of our home.
27. your stubborness. sometimes (can't believe i'm saying this) it's very needed.
28. how you love Canaan.
29. I love that you are such a prime example of how a Husband should lead and love his wife and lead his children. You really are. SOOOOO in love with that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big HUGE thanks to the amazing ARP for my wedding pictures. I worked for them back then. Miss those days a lot!! They are some of my most favorite people. If you need a photographer for any need and you live in this area. GO NOW! Love you ARP family. Look how little F&E are. Goodness time has flown by.  That last pictures was the ARP crew then. Miss them!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

LOVE the hula hoops!!! and the wheelbarrow pic haha too cute :) :) :)

Valerie Griffin said...

Happy Birthday to your man!

This was so sweet!

& I didn't know you were only 23! or that he was 29! I would have guessed you were both about 25!

Love all these pretty picture! Y'all have a great day! :)

katie ridings said...

aww the picture of him looking at you with his hand over his mouth is so precious and romantic!! You look gorgeous especially in that pic wtih the little girls!!

Suzanne said...

I LOVE the vintage look of your pictures! So pretty!! I think I like the picture of his reaction to you the best ;)

-Suzanne
http://sweetteainthesunshinestate.blogspot.com

Lavonne Seaton said...

Your wedding pics are so precious! I’m so glad that I was able to stumble upon your blog and see such love on your wedding. I personally love the picture with the rings on your hubby’s shades; it’s very witty and romantic. Belated happy birthday to him, by the way! =)

Regards,
Lavonne Seaton