2/25/13

underwear, shoes, and babies

this weekend was packed, and y'all my week is only going to get even crazier. Lord help me.

Friday night was a preach off for some guys at our church. Guys who are preparing to go into the ministry get a chance to preach, and pastors give them advice and critique. Saturday, I had two showers to attend. Whew. So excited to celebrate little Camden and my sweet friend, Christen, who is getting married this week. I'm in the wedding. That's why my week will be nut. Her lingerie shower was a blast. 



I broke in the heels I'm wearing for her wedding on Sunday.


Sunday we also sent out some families who are starting another church plant. It was so sad to know they will no longer be at our church, but I'm so thankful for their obedience to plant!

Sunday afternoon, we just chilled around the house before small group.

and C was being exceptionally cute, so I did what any mom would do. recorded the mess out of him:)
Enjoy.






5 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute outfit and love the video!

Day By Day said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I love your shoes! Where did you get them?

Allison Boutwell said...

Your shoes are adorable! Love them! And your sweet baby is so adorable. My son was born in September and I am constantly recording him...so fun!

Talia Jacole said...

Your shoes are adorbs!!!

♥ Talia
http://rubytiaradiaries.blogspot.com

Brittany Goodnight said...

Hi! Found your blog through the link up! I love those shoes girl!

Brittany!
breakfastatbrittanyss.blogspot.com