3/4/13

he's a whole hand old.





C,
oh my boy. you were 5 months yesterday. 5. whole. stinking. months.

I have to say, I think this past month has been my absolute favorite. Your personality is really showing. You still weigh 13 pounds, I believe. You are in size 2 diapers and 3-6 months clothing. You eat/nurse 5 times a day and rice cereal 2 times a day (sometimes you don't even eat rice cereal at all or you only eat it once. I just kinda see if you are that hungry or not or if we have time for it) Sometimes, I mix a little applesauce in, sometimes I don't.

You still sleep through the night (11-12 hours) and you take 3 naps a day.

This past month you have:
-learned to suck your thumb
-found your feet and you grab at them all the time
-laughed harder than I thought a baby could
-rolled stomach to back and back to stomach somtimes
-had your first sickness:(
-you actually do pretty okay sitting up. you held it once yesterday for like 10 secs then fell over!
-you have found Finn and think he is HILARIOUS
-you had rice cereal, applesauce, and prunes (once to help you digest). you LOVED them all.
-you've really learned who I am and who your dad is. Your dad is probably your most favorite person ever. seriously, sometimes He is the only person you want.
-you also put just about every single thing in your mouth that you can. You LOVE your Sophie Giraffe teether.

I love you so much little boy. I can't imagine life without you. My goodness. Being your mom is just about the most absolute best thing ever. I love every single second of it.


***email me if you are interested in the monthly baby stickers!! They are from HERE

3 comments:

Day By Day said...

Such a sweet post and he is just precious!!

Cara Howard said...

What a precious and handsome angel!!! xo

Valerie Griffin said...

so sweet. happy 5 months to that precious babe!