3/26/13

if you came over for coffee this weekend...

I would have looked like this...

Then I headed here with one of my besties.

 And this mean man stabbed my face. I would have told you about how I wanted to punch him in the face. Apparently, sitting on arm chairs and taking pictures are his worst enemies. So, don't ever do those things around him.. or else.

As my friend was taking this pic below, the said mean man from the pic above was getting into his car. I'm pretty sure I could hear his thoughts out loud. Something about "two high school looking girls being giddy over a piercing, what do they know about pain?" I wanted to scream back "I BIRTHED A CHILD"

What are best friends for if they can't drive you to get your noise pierced and reassure you it doesn't look funny?? 

If you came over for coffee (or maybe a piercing) I would have explained how I've been wanting to pierce it for quite some time. I've just never had the courage to do it. I was determined to do something fun and unexpected since I wrote this post. Plus, Husband has always liked them. So needless to say, he loved it. It took me a while to adjust, but I think it's here to stay. 
Next up... eyebrow piercing. I kid. I kid.... kinda;)

4 comments:

Casey @ Classic with a Pop said...

I love it!!!! I actually REALLY want to get mine pierced, butt...I'm a lawyer. And my area of practice is Elder Law. I don't think it would go over so well with my senior citizen clients, or in the court room, ha! I suppose I'll live vicariously through you :) So cute!

Brittany said...

You're beautiful!! And the piercing looks adorable on you!

Erika Sevigny said...

It looks so great! My friend and I are going to get hers done tomorrow and this just made me so excited for it!

Whitney said...

you look adorable with your nose pierced!!