3/8/13

lately...

Lately, C is obsessed with his fingers and touching things. Lately, he is talking up a STORM and giggling constantly.

Lately, I've been overwhelmed with love for him. So much so, it's kind of frustrating. ha! I want to always love Jesus, Husband, and C. In that order. I can see how children can so easily become their parent's idol.

Lately, I've been struggling. Struggling with something that I'm choosing to probably never mention on this blog. It's something hard that's impacted many of my loved ones. Something that I'm really struggling to trust the Lord in. I know He is faithful. I know He is Sovereign, and I know that He can redeem what seems impossible. I'm struggling to have Grace. I'm struggling to forgive. I'm struggling to be like Jesus in this to be honest. This situation and circumstance is one that will just take a dagger to your faith. I'm determined to keep trusting in Jesus... to not let Satan have victory. He is a very real and strong enemy.

Lately, life has been a roller coaster of emotions. Sheesh, I'm ready for "greener pastures" to show its glorious face. What I mean by that is for this dark season to pass and to be out of this valley. I know in His timing, I will be.

Lately, I'm just thankful the Lord gave me C when He did. Perfect timing. His sweet spirit and smiles are a constant uplift and reminder that the Lord's timing is always best. Also, praise Jesus for modern technology and iphones. Thankful to have them to capture those sweet moments up there!

So now that I've been a little debbie downer.. here's a sweet vid of C doing his thing.

5 comments:

Leah said...

your baby is so adorable. i love that smile!!
i hope that whatever you are struggling with, the Lord heals and restores. it's sometimes hard, this life, holding on to Him is the only thing we can do.

Valerie Griffin said...

Jesus. Husband. Baby. is EXACTLY right. & i can already tell how hard it will be to keep it that order and M hasn't even arrived yet.

praying for you, sweet friend. know I'm always here if you need anything!

& i love the video. :)

Jess said...

I love the picture of him grabbing your nose, and the one with his excited face.

I`m so sorry to hear you are struggling. I hope that your friends here in the blog world can be supportive to you & help at least a little bit. I hope with time & prayer & loads of support, you will find your way through this :)

Some Snapshots Blog
Jess

Heather Leigh said...

Aww, He's so cute! I found your blog through "Sweetness itself" God will bring you out of this season girl and certainly put you in "greener Pastures" as long as you continue to trust Him. For He works all things for the good and better for those who love Him! Love your blog! #Newfollower. http://lifewithachristianwife.blogspot.com/

katie ridings said...

I love the new header!!