3/6/13

remind me to never wear my hair like that again.

It felt amazing outside earlier this week. Husband was off, and the purty weatha was just a callin our name. The wind... not so much.


I live for these unexpected family moments. They are probably some of my most happiest moments. Just the fresh air and my three boys. A mother's delight. The sunshine was so refreshing and needed. Sometimes, circumstances you're facing just seem to make everything so dark. As cheesy as it sounds, the Lord knew I needed a reminder of His promises. This simple little walk did just that.

We took that time also to continue to train Finn. He's a different pup, I'm tellin ya. It makes me so excited that he will be so well trained by the time C is old enough to rough around with him. Those two already love each other.

Here's to hoping it wont be to cold today so another walk can be squeezed in. I'm craving it like my days of being preggo and craving orange juice. strong cravings, no joke.

6 comments:

Valerie Griffin said...

so fun! ready for Miller to arrive, so we can have family walks too :)

Cheltee T. said...

These are amazing Photos, your little family is so adorable.
I am your newest follower, found your blog on Helene's Blog.
Can't wait to see more.

-Cheltee
http://somethingaboutyounme.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Haha, I actually think your hair looks really cool. I love all of your photography by the way!

Some Snapshots Blog
Jess

Erin said...

i really love your perspective and beautiful photography :)

your hair actually looks really amazing! you're rockin it!

LoveCaroline said...

Cute photos! Glad you had a great family date! You baby is adorable! Glad that God used a walk to speak his promise to you! I love it when things like that happen!
New follower! Would love for you to check out my blog!

xo
Caroline

lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

Caitlin Dunlevy said...

Just found your site and love it...we have about the same timeline of getting married and having a baby!