3/20/13

something I think you should see... Yes.You.

not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I don't believe in coincidences. never have. never will. My sweet sister sent me this video a few days back. I didn't get the chance to listen to it until today. Not a coincidence. I needed to hear it today more than yesterday or the day before that, or the day before that, and so on.

I beg you to take a listen. Grab a cup of coffee (or if you're like me a good huge cup of OJ) and take a listen. I urge to listen to the whole thing in it's entirety or else you're going to miss the whole point.

It's not a coincidence you landed on my blog today. Even if you've been following along for a while or a new comer. You were meant to hear this today. Will you listen?

I am the sinful elder brother. I freely admit it. So thankful I watched this video and the Lord used it in my life. I am such a sinful, broken individual. I need Jesus on a daily basis. Every single day. All day long I need Jesus. So thankful he is my true elder brother.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for posting this video! I believe it was exactly what I needed to hear. I have the sinful heart of the elder brother and oh, how I need Jesus every single minute of every day.

Like an infinite fall said...

Wow. When you said that coicidence does not exist you are totally true!

I just whatch the video and I love it( I am totally the elder brother) and I was needing this!

Thank you!