4/16/13

Always a reason to Praise.

The events that occurred yesterday left me so saddened. People enjoying a beautiful spring day cheering on their loved ones racing were robbed of their joy and happiness because of the hatred of another. Days like yesterday make me even more thankful for a Savior who hears the cries of the oppressed and hurting. And He rescues them. My prayers go out to everyone involved in yesterday's tragedy. I pray they come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Only He will be able to comfort and bring true peace. I pray for the families of the ones lost and injured. There is hope in Christ. I pray they know that.

Today, I will praise Jesus for this beautiful weather. I will praise Jesus that the enemy will always be defeated. I will praise Jesus that one day Justice will be served. I will praise Jesus for my family. I will praise Jesus for my little boy. I will praise Jesus for forts made outside. I will praise Jesus for the true joy and peace and happiness and hope and restoration that can only be found in Him. Because of what He did on the cross.



For the children of the Lord, this evil world is not our home. And I will praise Jesus for that.

#prayersforboston

6 comments:

Tiahna said...

your blog is adorable! Love your little family! following! I'd love you to check out my blog and enter my giveaway!
http://fourseasonsandaroadtrip.blogspot.com

bandofbrothers said...

i am so sad too about yesterday. and outraged. how dare they attack our people so cruelly? clinging to Jesus because all else fails.

your pictures are so adorable. love the blanket fort outside!

Wendy said...

Very well said!

Amanda @ Eloquent English said...

AMEN!

Most Recent Post: Evy's Tree Giveaway

xoxo
A-

Mrs. Osmond said...

This post gave me chills. Thank you for what you said and i too just cant believe what happened yesterday and being there at the marathon only an hour before it happen just sickens me. You are a beautiful person.

shelby
bradonandshelby.blogspot.com

gillian claire said...

Your photos are so darling!