4/9/13

finally you put my love on top

Yesterday afternoon I headed up to Somerville, Tn to see my blogger bestie, Val, and shoot her little man's newborn session. I absolutely lurve that girl and baby.

Since husband is pretty much the most amazing dad ever, I was able to take the trip by myself. An hour drive- just the road, beyonce, and me. It was kind of perfection.


I pulled a total unblogger move and forgot to snap a pic of me and Valerie. Thankful she captured this sweet moment:


And because I'm basically DYING to show you guys all the sweet images over on my other blog soon, I will leave with this sweet treat. Here is a teaser to the teaser to the real post. This is real love right here:


Val, I was so honored you asked me to capture this sweet time. Love you dear:)

11 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE!!! They are going to be so good, Kate!

Cassie Marshall said...

How beautiful, what a precious little one

Heather Leigh said...

Aww! This is so sweet!! I love the little guy's shirt! I bet you had a nice relaxing drive all to yourself :)

Alyssa said...

Can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

Jane Caroline said...

I love love love pictures in the home! there's something so genuine and real about them. preciousss.

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

SOooooo much perfection!! Cannot wait to see the rest! I love that your were able to take her pictures for her.. the blogging world is pretty dang awesome. xo

Valerie Griffin said...

this makes my heart so happy! love you, friend!

Lindsey said...

Hi Kate,

I'm new to your blog and have loved reading all about your sweet family :)

My husband and I live in Memphis and just had our first baby boy on March 28th. He is obviously still teeny tiny, so I'm not concerned about it yet, but I was wondering if you had time to share how you transitioned Canaan to sleeping through the night? With all the "scheduling" options out there it can get overwhelming, so I was just curious as to what worked best for another real-life family :)

I know you're busy so I understand if you're not able to. Thanks in advance for any advice you have to offer! My e-mail is Lindsey.bird11@gmail.com if you'd rather respond that way.

Lindsey

Pamela said...

Ohh, how sweet!!

Emily C said...

so good...Can't wait to see the rest! :)

bandofbrothers said...

why are you so cute? i'm sure you are sick of me asking;)

great job!