4/17/13

hey memphis weather, stay.this.way.

Yesterday, the weather was about as perfect as humanely possible for Memphis. To celebrate, a group from our church hit the park for a picnic date. We blew bubbles. We swung. We consumed way to much picnic food. And we (or really I) took an unnecessary amount of pictures of babies. But to be fair, is there really a such thing as too many pictures of adorable babies? I think not.


 ^stop the cuteness^
her laugh ^ sums up the whole night. Thankfulness- my heart overflows with it after a night with good friends family.

11 comments:

jacob Harper said...

Heck yeah. The pictures look great!! We had a really good time. Need to do it again real soon.

jacob Harper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MommaBBabyboy said...

I second that you can never have too many pictures of cute babies! You photos are beautiful!

Nicole said...

Bald head baby. Love.

Alyssa said...

heyyyyyyyyyy that park looks familiar!!!! :) :) :) I love seeing so many people outside enjoying the weather.. now we just need it to stay and the 100 degree weather to stay AWAY!

LeeAnn Hilker said...

How fun!! I love the pictures with the bubbles! We love bubbles! But who doesn't!!! :)

Adrienne @ BlackWhiteColor said...

Look how adorable!!! I'm in love with the forehead wrinkles! So so cute!! Gorgeous photos doll!
Adrienne

bandofbrothers said...

these pics are so beautiful! and on a random note, you look super hot in skinny jeans.

Leah said...

looks like a beautiful time. and no, there can never be too many pictures of adorable babies!

Jess said...

All of those pictures are SO great!
I am so SO glad I found your blog..My husband is a youth pastor at a church plant too..Would be so great to connect!

Erin said...

your little one is precious and your hair looks amazing, as always :)