4/1/13

if you dont do anything else, just watch the video

This past weekend was incredible. As mentioned in the post below this, Easter is my favorite Holiday. We spent the entire day with family, and it was bliss. Church was amazing. We had several interested visitors. Husband did a phenomenal job leading worship and my BIL preached one heck of a sermon.


My MIL came over that afternoon to bring C his first Easter basket. What happened you ask? straight in the mouth. all of it. 


For dinner, we headed to my sisters house for the Weaver Easter. We had such a great time playing and eating deer steaks wrapped in bacon with cream cheese. yep. your mouth should be watering. it was divine. Chocolate bunnies were killed, food devoured, teasing made, and lots of giggling babies.
 My mom made us each a Easter jar with our "yearly verse'. I mentioned it in my last post also if you want details.

of course, no post is true to this blog if there aren't pics of my adorable C. duh.

I made a quick vid of Easter with the Weavers. Note: I'm incredibly shaky all the time. I blame my momma for that one. Shaky fingers always. Second Note: The last 4 minutes of this video are going to melt your heart. be prepared.



11 comments:

Lindsay said...

I found your blog through the mingle monday link up. what a sweet little video!

katie ridings said...

Aww I love the outfits on everyone!! So festive :) That little vest is so cute & I love your jeans!!

marion said...

Your dad and I just watched it. We are so thankful for our family. God has been so good and so faithful. This is wonderful! Thank you for documenting our memories. I love you all very much!
mom

Suzanne said...

This brought very sweet tears to my eyes. There's so much going on in the world (and our country) that scares me to death right now, but it blesses my heart to see the next generation being raised to know and love Christ in a passionate way. Precious Easter celebration!

Cassie Marshall said...

What a sweet video, thanks for sharing!

Brittany said...

sweetness :)

1ChefStef said...

Katie, that was precious! You truly captured the love that is in your family...in Christ alone! Praying for you all :)

Allyse Anderson said...

Melt your heart is right. So precious!

bandofbrothers said...

adorable pics! you are just the CUTEST. as is your family. loved this.

Angela said...

He has just the sweetest blue eyes! You are one lucky mama!

Nicole said...

I could cry. Jesus is good.