4/29/13

my guest bathroom makeover.


Y'all, I'm one of the most indecisive people when it comes to decor. I change my style so often that I'm afraid to deocrate. I usually wait until I can envision exactly what I want before I do anything. Last week, I was just plain flat tired of our boring guest bathroom. I've been saving Target giftcards since Christmas.

So, after a trip to Target and Michaels, my bathroom was complete. There was literally nothing in there but the Etsy Chevron curtain I got for christmas.

Prints I found online for free. Everything else is literally from Target or Michaels.

paint color is hazy skies:


It looks nothing like that in these pics because of the awful lighting. I hate that there is no natural light in this bathroom. My little lamp does make it cozy though. These pics don't do it justice. It's so small and cozy and just adorable in person. The colors all coordinate but aren't too matchy. I just love it!




 Oval Frame was spray painted. Black frames and Chicken wire I already had. As well as the burlap hand towel. I made the triangle garland from navy card stock to match navy graphic towels. It cost me a total of $20 bucks my own money. Praise Jesus for gift cards!

I'd call my style eclectic, artsy, mid century, industrial... Now I have only every other room in the house but C's nursery & the kitchen to decorate. oh. joy. Good news, our dining room table has sold and I will be making/or purchasing this table below. SO pumped! The legs on that bad boy make me literally fall over with joy. I won't have yellow chairs, but I will be doing a painted mix match assortment I think. So ready to get it in June hopefully!

Elsie's DIY Dining Room Table
via abeautifulmess

6 comments:

Valerie Griffin said...

i looooove it! awesome, awesome job!

Nicole said...

STOP BEING SO CUTE. And then come over and help me. Please. LOVE IT!

Anna D Kart said...

You have the most adorable bathroom! I have the same towels from target and want to renovate my bathroom too. Thanks for frame ideas!

happymedley.blogspot.com

Megan Brewer said...

I know someone who's got mad skills when it comes to building farmhouse tables! Place your order today! :)

Alyssa said...

LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to get settled in a place so I can get decorating!!! Love your style, girl :) :)

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

That is a beautiful table! I have been so indecisive on choosing a dining table!