4/5/13

The Way I See You : Week 1 : A Blogger Collaboration

Today starts a new mini series on this blog. The Way I See You will be taking place here every Friday for the next four weeks. It's a collaboration and project of a group of Momma Bloggers vowing to capture our kids the way we see them. 100% of the inspiration behind this idea comes from the site You Are My Wild. I urge you to check out that site and follow all of the photographers listed. Such talent!

I wanted to push myself to pick up my camera during the every day moments of our day and capture sweet C. It's also a great way for me to experiment and sharpen my photography skills. These fellow bloggers are joining in for the fun! I'm so excited for this mini series and I hope it inspires you too! Thank you photogs over at You Are My Wild for being an inspiration! (seriously go check them out and follow them along) And a BIG THANK YOU to these ladies joining along!

Without further ado, here's The Way I See You week one. I love that each of these momma's are the only ones who know the story or meaning behind each photo. 


Want to join along? Use the hashtag #thewayiseeyouchallenge on Instagram. Who knows, maybe it will get featured next Friday right here! Don't have kids? Who cares, document the ones you love the way you see them:) Also, check out #youaremywild hashtags.

7 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

thanks so much for inviting me to your series! so fun! much love xxoo

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

I agree with Davi, thank you so much! It's such a great idea. Have a wonderful weeekend! xo

Lisa @ MMT said...

What a fun series! Love the idea and the photos!

Jessica said...

i'm coming over from my good friend davi's blog. love this! such great photos.

Monica said...

What a beautiful idea. My most treasured photos of my littles are the natural organic ones. Fantastic photos!

raisingahappyfamily-momof8 said...

the photos are great!! love how life is captured in a picture. and what beautiful kids!!!!
I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

Mrs. Osmond said...

These are great shots!! I just sent you an email about this. crossing my fingers I'm not too late. :)