5/6/13

my sweet boys and me. Spring Pictures

We had some family pictures done recently, and I got them back over the weekend. I had them done mostly so I could use them to do a project in our home. The last time we had them done, C was so small. I still plan to use those around the house also. I mean if you know me, you know I'm kinda picture obsessed. You just can't have enough in my opinion. I plan to make a family yearbook at the end of the year... probably going to have to be two books at the rate I'm going. Anyways... here's our recent session. I'M IN LOVE with them.

The dress is a vintage find from a shop in Nashville. C is wearing polo and husband is in target. My heels were my wedding shoes from Modcloth I believe.

Thanks AB for letting us explore your land. And dear sweet Rachel. You are a blessing. So thankful for you!


p.s GIVEAWAY OVER HERE TOMORROW! WHOOP!

15 comments:

Cassie Marshall said...

These are perfect, what a beautiful family!

Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide said...

Cute Pictures!! Btw I am stopping by from the Monday Mingle. Happy Monday:)

Mary Beth // Annapolis said...

KATE!!!! These are beautiful. You are beautiful. Love them all. Total sucker for simple field shots....and the flowers. Oh, I could just go on. Thanks for linking up to A & C!!!!

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

You guys are gorgeous!! Love the simplicity of the photos and beautiful love between you all. xo

revisionarylife said...

Some of the most beautiful family photos ever! I love these! and that dress and the lighting and the poses and the . . . everything. Lovely.

revisionarylife said...

Some of the most beautiful family photos ever! I love these! and that dress and the lighting and the poses and the . . . everything. Lovely.

bandofbrothers said...

you are so lovely it's kinda ridic.

haha. in love!

Tisse said...

THESE ARE AMAZING! Your family is adorable and you are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing these sweet moments :) You've got a new follower for surrrrreee, sister friend :)

Anna D Kart said...

Beautiful!!!
these are precious moments you re going to cherish forever!

happymedley.blogspot.com

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

oh these photos are just beautiful! so lovely!

the hummingbird said...

Beautiful family and beautiful photos! The mister and me dream about living in the south some day. I love the beautiful open grassy fields.

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

OMG I die over these pics! Absolutely adorable! Excited to be your neest follower!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

AlyciaMealy said...

These photos are incredible !!!!!

Lynn said...

I have just discovered your blog, and I have to say I'm a little obsessed. But more so I am totally obsessed with your dress! It is perfection. Photos are gorgeous. I'm excited to see more.

Nicole said...

Now I’m dying that C was ever so small!!!