5/9/13

something new for you



The above photo is totally unrelated to everything below but hilarious to me bc I felt mighty awkward when jumping. Why would I be jumping? is there something to jump over? no. Am I on the moon therefore no gravity? no. Is an alien space ship abducting me? no. Hmmm. I got nothing other then that I did it for the straight awkwardness of I don't know what to do in front of the camera so I'll just jump. Yep, jumping sounds good.... I find this photo hilarious. And every once and a while or daily if you are me you must have a good ole laugh session at yourself.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So some of you may have noticed that I am now accepting sponsors. Whoop there it is! I'm not all that sure why anyone would want to sponsor this here little blog, but if you do... I'll make it worth your investment. Promise. I hate nothing more than money gone down the drain and nothing to show for it. So if you sponsor, I promise to help in any way I can. I'll answer any questions, give just about anything away, and give you social media shout outs frequently. I'll use your investment to sponsor other blogs so you get more traffic, too. We all win around here. That's my motto.

Don't worry, this blog won't become infested with sponsors and my content won't change. I want to always keep this blog true to heart.

I hope someone out there will join in on this journey with me. I think it will be lots o' fun:)


p.s Don't forget about my BABYMOCCS giveaway!!!

1 comment:

Becky | Apples of Gold said...

You are beautiful and you look fabulous while jumping!! =)

YAY for accepting sponsors!
I'd love to sponsor you!
(I'll need to get myself an ad first... haven't sponsored anyone in months.)

PS
It says "i'm not accepting sponsors" in that line up there. =)