5/13/13

You are my Wiggle


I am your parent, you are my child
I am your quiet place, you are my wild
I am your calm face, you are my giggle
I am your wait, you are my wiggle
I am your audience, you are my clown
I am your London Bridge, you are my falling down
I am your Carrot Sticks, you are my licorice
I am your dandelion, you are my first wish
I am your water wings, you are my deep
I am your open arms, you are my running leap
I am your way home, you are my new path
I am your dry towel, you are my wet bath
I am your dinner you are my chocolate cake
I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake
I am your finish line, you are my race
I am your praying hands, you are my saving grace
I am your favourite book, you are my new lines
I am your nightlight, you are my sunshine
I am your lullaby, you are my peek-a-boo
I am your kiss goodnight, you are my I love you
Author: Maryann K Cusimano 
I love everything about that poem. Perfectly represents Mother's Day in a small way.  
 ^Mother's day with the greatest little boy. SO thankful he made me a momma.

Mother's day weekend was simply perfect. Josh did yard work AND kept C while he let me go out and shop.  Yep, I got me a good one in that man.

Sunday was not only Mother's Day, but it was also Canaan's baby dedication at church. He rocked that cute little bow tie and talked the entire time we were at the front of the church. He's going to be ham. I just know it.  So thankful to spend the day dedicating myself to being a Godly momma to that little boy. SO thankful all of our family came too! So blessed.
C the church gave me that sweet tulip. Josh gave me paint. Yes... for mother's day the man gave me paint from Lowe's. And this momma is on fire about it. I've been wanting to paint my dining room and bedroom for some time now and that man has delivered. He's true keeper y'all.

Oh and the winner of the giveaway is.....



had to provide a screen shot of the winner chosen so people out there wouldn't think I just chose her:) Random.org has spoken and that girl won fair and square. Didn't win? You can still go buy BEEBS moccs (click on the link in my sidebar). They are crazy awesome and you need a pair. Promise...

Want to win another giveaway? Stay tuned... I got a few more coming!!!!!

Linking up to Just because

6 comments:

Cara Howard said...

You are SUCH a beautiful momma! Happy first belated Mother's Day! xoxo

Valerie Griffin said...

eeek i'm so pumped for some moccs for my Miller man!

& you two look adorable on Mother's Day :)

Anna D Kart said...

Your little man looks so handsome! God bless you to raise a great man for Him!

happymedley.blogspot.com

Erica {let why lead} said...

I'm sorry about that no good, want-to-get-in-bed-and-eat-a-buttload-of-carbs day! That stinks! But you described it so well; I can totally relate! Best to you!

Also, you are teeny tiny and too adorable. And congrats on the baby dedication! That's a special day!

Kaleigh said...

That is the most adorable outfit!! Love that skirt

Bridget said...

loving your outfit. and that poem. so much.