6/6/13

I can tell that we are gunna be friends




World, meet Blueberry Maple Icing cupcakes.  Blueberry Maple Icing cupcakes meet world. I think the two of you will be the best of friends. This cupcake challenge is blowing my healthy eating but I don't even care. get in your kitchen and make these right now. so easy, even I can do it:)

Curious why I'm baking cupcakes? Read here.


7 down: 24 to go!

Recipe here

Other Cupcakes I've done:



Lemon Raspberry Filled
Chocolate Cupcake with Cream filling & Chocolate Ganache
Banana Maple Cream
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Caramel Apple Cider Cupcakes
Sour Cream Raspberry Cupcakes

  ***Go enter my Vintage Earrings Giveaway! They are lovely, you won't want to miss out!

2 comments:

the hummingbird said...

Wow, my taste buds are dancing like crazy. That cupcake looks so good. I am craving pastries today! It started with a beautiful photo of doughnuts on instagram this morning. And now those amazing looking Blueberry cupcakes. I might have to do some baking today.

Anna D Kart said...

I love me some delicious cupcake! Great photography by the way...

happymedley.blogspot.com