6/21/13

I know, I know, but I just had to...

Consider this my weekly "The Way I See You" post... which will hopefully resume soon!

I 100% realize that posts consumed with C's adorable little face are probably only intriguing to me, the husband, and the grandparents, but I just can't help it. ESPECIALLY  now that he has cut not one but FOUR top front teeth, I had to document that partial gummy smile one last time. If you aren't a momma your probably thinking "chill out women, it's just teeth. seriously"and then if you are a momma you're probably all like "oh em gee, I remember when my kids had gummy smiles, document the crap out of that because it fades so quickly" I hear you mommas, I hear you.

Happy Friday Darlings. Cheers to the weeeeekend!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Cute baby & cute blog! That is one handsome gummy smile! :)

Hima Rajana said...

Aww he's just so precious! His eyes are so pretty! So glad to have found your blog and I can't wait for future posts!
xo, Hima
P.S. I just started a blog and joined the cool kids club. I'd love for you to swing by and leave me a comment with some feedback!
Hima Hearts

Pilar Flores said...

OMG he is gourgeous!! lovely eyes!!!!

Kalyn Randolph said...

C is precious! I am in love with that third picture! Thats a gut laugh deep in the belly :)

The Bradleys said...

I mean, absolutely ADORABLE! The lighting is perfect too, you are a fantastic photographer!!

I put your button up a few weeks ago and submitted mine to you via passionfruit :)

Shio Waline said...

YES, I totally get your abundance of pics!! :) I just wish I was better at it! Our first baby we took tons, the other 2 not so much. But I am realizing that and doing better again! Cute gummy grin pics, he is too cute!!

xo,
Shio

Sarah Notes said...

Oh those eyes! So beautiful! And yes--gummy smiles are THE BEST!!