6/13/13

I'm currently LOVING...




1. OPI "In the Spotlight" : it's the perfect color. hasn't left my toe nails in months.

2. Purpose face wash : I can only find this stuff at kroger. I have super dry skin. This stuff is the bomb.com. worked wonders on my preggo face too!

3. 5K Runner App : It's what I'm using to train for the half marathon.

4. This backpack by Target is my saving grace : I'm currently using it as C's diaper bag. Don't worry, I have the neon blue trim. No gender confusion here. It's got pockets galore. momma heaven. Apparently Target has this new trend of having super adorable backpacks. I have to practice total restraint every time I go to not buy a million more.

5. my mint green skinnies by F21 : lurrrrve.

6. Burdees earrrings : They haven't left my ears. I'm actually giving a pair away here!

7. Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb wrap : 90 calories a wrap. I eat it everyday for lunch with tomato, avocado, spinach, lemon juice, salt/pepper. Sometimes I might add chicken or turkey or light dressing.

8. Fisher Price Baby apps are my favorite because they are C's favorite. Amen.

9. 100 calorie Ritz snack pack : I keep these in the car. The perfect go to snack & low in calories!

10. brown Hunter boots : I actually want it to rain more just so I get to prance around in these puppies.

11. VSCO cam app : use it e v e r y time. best photo app out there besides Afterlight in my opinion.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

What do you like about that app? I know several people that use it and seem to like it!

Heather Leigh said...

Love those Skinnies!! :)

Alyssa said...

That's the same running app I use when I run!! It helped me get ready for my first 5K and nowww I feel like I have to start over sicen it's been pretty much forrrrrever since I've gone for a run :)

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

I have a pair of Hunters & I love them! I use them as snow boots too ;)

Sarah said...

I want a pair of Hunter's so bad! Love your brown ones! :)

LeeAnn Hilker said...

I am LOVING colored skinnies. I have a bright pink pair but after seeing your post... I now need a mint green pair!!

Pilar Flores said...

Great blog.. im new at this so i love seeing others blogs to get me inspired ! love VSCO cam topo! haha it's the best! peace