7/31/13

a little video I like to call "How to embarrass your siblings while on vacation"

like all good things, the vacation posts have come to an end. I promised a video and here it is...


...wait, you didn't think it'd be that easy did ya? I mean, do you even know me? Of course I gotta throw in a few shots from the iphone. Assortments and such from the week, video as promised below:)

 ^^kenny and his "girlfriend" had such a great time together teehee.


I can't even lie, watching this video once I finished it brought complete tears to my eyes. So incredibly thankful for this family of mine. So desperate for ALL of us to be together again. Family is such a blessing from the Lord. Truly a blessing. so thankful I get to call these people #mycrew.

oh, and i'm #sorrynotsorry to all my siblings this video may embarrass. Esp linny.... you did know I was recording you dancing sooooo....

oh, and you'll understand totally why I've inherited the name shaky Katie, just roll with it. I'm not a professional.



other vacation posts here, here, and here

3 comments:

Cassie Marshall said...

This was too precious! I love the dancing part hahaha

Jess Elyse said...

Great video!! So good! What did you use to shoot video and how did you put it all together?? My parents and I are talking about a family vacation this fall and I would love to be able to do something like this! Any tips?? :)

alex said...

Great photos! And the video is sooo amazing haha:) Love it!