1. We ate out. Shocker. But eating out with 18 people must be documented. Most of it will be in the video. "Katie, did you say video. Like, as in, your making a home video of the vacation?????" Why yes, yes I did. Now hold your excitement. It will come next week. So all I have for you today are these 5 photos taken before we stuffed our faces full of seafood. enjoy.
2. We went to the busiest, crowdiest, nosiest, funniest place afterwards called The Track. No, you don't run there. Instead, you ride airplanes like the munchkins below or buy tickets to take them on go-karts only to be rained out by a massive storm and have to return the next night.
3. obviously beaching was done. duh.
4. I think it's written somewhere- "When thou goes on vacation, thou must shop and eat ice cream promptly" So we followed that rule.
5. Shrimp baby down there enjoyed his time at Big Kahuna's water park. The kid never wanted to get out of the water. I'll never understand a the pure hatred he had for the ocean after seeing him splash the day away at the water park. Make up your mind kid.
6. because this is just too sweet not to include. little momma.
7. dad grew up with memories of beach trips and his father and days spent at the harbor walk gazing on the fisherman's loot from the long hours spent out at sea. Naturally, whatever my father wants to do, we all want to do.
That day ended with the prettiest of sunsets and a long night of playing Clue. Actually, every night ended that way, well that and hours in the hot tub, bickering over what movie to watch, or incredibly sucking at games like 25 words or less. Note to self: always be on husbands team.
to be continued...
oh & there may or may not be a giveaway tomorrow:) get ready!